Vickerstaff Law Office

Call For An Initial Consultation

Local: 502-442-2039 Toll-Free: 888-832-2944
Vickerstaff Law Office

Call For An Initial Consultation

Local: 502-442-2039
Toll-Free: 888-832-2944

Louisville, Kentucky, Immigration Lawyer

Louisville, Kentucky, Immigration Lawyer

Louisville Visitor Visas Lawyers

The United States welcomes visitors who come for pleasure or business. We benefit from their shopping, tourism and other activities. But there are rules governing visitor visas:

  • Visitor visas are only good for a limited amount of time (usually six months).
  • Holders of visitor visas may not work here.
  • Visitors must leave the U.S. upon expiration of their visa.

‘I’m Going To Paducah To Visit My Family’

If you are visiting the U.S. on a visitor’s visa, learn what the limitations of the visa are. At Vickerstaff Law Office, PSC, in Louisville, we assist travelers in making successful excursions to the U.S. and avoiding the common pitfalls.

  • The B-1 visa is for business visitors and must be applied for at a U.S. consulate. You will be asked to describe your financial arrangements for the trip and to outline your itinerary. They will ask what ties you have to your home country, as well as to the U.S.
  • The B-2 visa is for pleasure visitors, including tourists and people making family visits, health-related visits and short-term educational visits such as a course of study or amateur arts and entertainment event.

Kentucky lawyers John Vickerstaff and Marina Finegold have extensive experience with B-1 and B-2 visas. Rather than going through the hassle and frustration of applying for the visa yourself, have us work with you to obtain the necessary documents and fill them out accurately.

Many times, when visitor visa requests have been declined, we have been able to successfully reapply, in time for the planned trip.

Contact A Kentucky Medical Treatment Visa Attorney

Coming to the U.S. for a pleasure trip? Call our Louisville visitor visa attorneys at 502-442-2039, toll-free 888-832-2944 — or describe your immigration law problem using this email form.